Thursday, July 31, 2008

A whole lot happening!

The past couple weeks have been crazy (mostly the past week I suppose). A couple weeks ago I took advantage of a 50 dollar price drop and sprung for the Xbox 360 I've been drooling over for a year. I briefly considered the PS3 after the release of Metal Gear Solid 4, but in the end I think I made the best choice. Yes, I realize the picture of me with my new baby is frightening, and yes - I am topless. It was over 85 degrees and humid, gimme a break!
Unfortunately I haven't had much time to play with my new toy because last week Friday we closed on our house! We're finally all moved in and now it's a huge mess. We haven't moved anything into the upstairs yet, and won't until I (with some help from Steph and her brother) refinish the floors upstairs. We ripped up carpet and the wood up there is painted, so it might take a week or so to get all that done. I'm excited to post more about the history of the house, the neighborhood, and all of our home improvements; but for now you should check out this little blurb on our new neighborhood - Eastown!

No comments: