Friday, June 13, 2008

Ahh to be irresponsible again . . .


Yesterday one of my favorite video game franchises saw it's latest release out of the starting gates. Metal Gear Solid 4 is now out for the Playstation 3, which is double bad news for me because 1- I don't have a PS3 and, 2 - I've pretty much made up my mind to go with the Xbox 36o when I do finally catch up to the next generation. I've been absorbing the reviews today (a couple perfect 10's found their way into the mix), drooling, and dreaming of what could be if only I was more financially irresponsible. I suppose I will play it some day, but it could be a couple years.


Speaking of financially responsibility, the wife and I have officially begun house hunting. We met with a mortgage lender this week and next week we'll go look at some houses with an agent.

No comments: